Friday, February 03, 2006

Puppy Courier



"i have to drive some puppies to Boulder tonight, want to come along?"
"can i bring hank and slade?"
"sure"
"ok"

That was a transcript of Friday's phone conversation between myself and i'll call him J-dawg, my new main man (next to hank and slade of course) If you haven't had the pleasure of meeting Hank and Slade, i'll attach their photos, and if you've already met them, well aren't they adorable?

So I hop in a van with a guy i've been seeing for like 2 weeks i think, maybe 3, to help drive some puppies to Boulder, Colorado where they will be adopted. It was a great trip. I think I really dig this guy. I know that because there are few people I would help drive a van full of puppies to Boulder with on a last minute notice and then turn around and come back the next day (ellen i think you are the other person i would do this for).

MBE it only took me a couple of minutest to write this, i really needed a brain break, and i'll work a little late to make up for it.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

next time i need to take some puppies to the puppy mill i WILL give you a call!

Karen said...

um its not a puppy mill ellen, puppy mills are BAD, this was the humane society, a puppy shelter, which is GOOD. http://www.stoppuppymills.org/