Wednesday, February 15, 2006

New Drug Rehab Program

So Saturday El-dawg and I decide to do a little shopping. We went south-town to "the banana," and then uptown to the thrift store that was next door to Family Dollar. Ellen was looking for eclectic clothing that would be appreciated by a group architect professionals and I was looking to replace the tie out leash that I have on my front porch to let the dogs out in the morning.

I need a replacement because the first one has been broken, I'm not going to name name's but I think it has something to do with starts with and "h" rhymes with tank. You may remember him from previous posts such as, so-n-so ate my Bra, flip flop, and slipper and might see him in future posts such as so-n-so fucking ate my cell phone.

When I was paying for my new tie out leash in family dollar, a woman behind me spotted a point-of-purchase display with brightly colored monkies that squealed a variety of monkey sounds when squeeezed. Upon squeezing one, this woman also squealed with delight and said "hee hee, well that's enough to keep a person from their crack"

The cashier and I exchanged a quick "did-you-hear-that?" confirmation glance, then smiled and decided that yes we had both heard right.

If you have a crack-cocaine problem that you are wanting to break, I hear the family dollar monkies could do the trick.

No comments: