Wednesday, April 26, 2006

More Products We Love: Formal Complaints!

I've been introduced to the wonderful world of complaint-filing. Thanks to my friend Jeff who had been surprised by a voicemail left by Officer "D", saying, "we need to talk." Why would officer "D" need to talk to my friend Jeff? Turns out Jeff's doubles partner for the Lincoln Tennis Association is a little crazy. Jeff admitted to being a little growchy at the last match, and he felt bad about it so he contacted his doubles partner later via e-mail and appologized for his growchy beavior. Crazy doubles partner then filed a complaint with the Lincoln Police Department, outlining the fact that jeff played poorly and then forced his e-ppology on her.

I had no idea you could file a complaint for this type of thing, and I assume if this is an acceptable complaint, the parameters are pretty wide. So I'd like to file a complaint against Daniel because he played too well during our cornhole match on Sat. I will also be filing this complaint against Scott and Serhiy, who also played better than me. Ellen don't worry, you're in the clear.

The good news is that Jeff won't have to worry about any more awkward tennis matches in the near future. I guess his crazy doubles partner will be moving back to Dallas next month because she has found it difficult to make friends here in lincoln. I can't imagine why.

Daniel, Scott, Serhiy: You're on Notice!

4 comments:

Ellen said...

what about bears? they should be on notice too.

also, i had a dream where hank ran away during a flash flood and i had to rescue him, cpr and all.

Karen said...

wow, that's good to know, I'll put you at the top of the list for pet sitters.

Ellen said...

just hank...i mean, slade is nice and everything, i don't think i can handle both of them...okay?

Daniel said...

It is tough to give cpr to two dogs at once. At least I'm in good company on the On Notice Board, what with Todd Rundgren and the Journal of Paleolimnology. I believe bears are on the Dead to Me Board.