Monday, April 03, 2006

My appologies. . .

for this ridiculously long hiatus from blogger. You see, I got a new job and I started last week. It's going really really well but let me tell you, giving 100% and putting your best foot forward everyday requires lots and lots of time and effort. I had no idea. Plus, I've been juggling my previous job duties and trying to fit in some contract work over there for a little extra money. Did I mention that I'm a single dog-mom? My stress level is maxersized. So anyway, I'm back and I can't think of one good story in my entire absence. I've let you down, I know. I wanted to make Ceri snort out loud again. . .
So about my new job: Its totally fantastic. I have the near perfect balance of laid back relaxed work environment with all the benefits (financial rewards, benefits package, office comfortability, job security) of a larger corporation. The people I work with are all very friendly. I went in last Monday with a mindset of do or die. I was totally prepared for a hazing but was pleasantly surprised by friendly chatter, smiling faces, and a powerbook G4 to greet me. I'm smitten with my cubicle. I wanted to do the punching arms into the air/while jogging to the desk dance a la Cobert Report. That's good stuff, but thankfully I was able to stifle it. Didn't want to scare them off on my first day.

I'll keep you posted (more regularly).

Have a good week.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

i can think of several things that have happened to you over thte past several weeks that would be great for the blog...

Karen said...

well quit hording them, for all blog entry suggestions please email me.