Thursday, April 19, 2007

HTML Help Please!

Ok, so I thought maybe I'd switch my template out. I'm regretting it now, but I didn't have the forsight to save my old template incase this little adventure didn't work out. Moving on. You'll notice that my links, profile, archives, that used to appear to the right of the top postings has now moved to the bottom of my page. If you didn't notice, go ahead and scroll to the bottom of my page. Go ahead, I'll wait . . .

Why did this happen? I don't know because the pre-designed template I chose showed these elements in the same location as my old blog template. "No problem," I say to myself. After all, I have taken Web Page Design 1 from Northeast Community College. "I'll just go into the html editor and move the elements myself." When I go into the HTML editor the links are no where to be found, so why are they showing up on the bottom of my page at alL? Weird. Suggestions anyone?

1 comment:

bryant said...

I'm not sure how much I can help but I'll offer something. In the template editor - edit HTML page, above the text box, there is a place to check, "Expand Widget Templates." That should at least show you the html for the links.

I don't know about why they are at the bottom though. Blogger uses CSS which I don't know. So...good luck.